Sunday, April 5, 2015

Carnival Party Invitations!



Sweet 16 party invitation by Agnieszka Bellaidea


If you saw my projects here before you know I love layers, mixed media ad shabby look. This time I challenged myself to create something different for party theme.
Every party starts from an idea and list of guests so the very next step...yes, invitations!
If you want to create them by yourself it's a good idea to make them not too complicated.
New collection Carnival is full of elements what can be cut off and used while creating cards in no time.


I used letters and numbers from Citrus Alpha Stickers for numbers on my card - 16 and also for envelopes below.
So at the end you have handmade cards but still lots of energy for baking sweets and cooking :)


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned papers: Carnival / Cotton Candy, Fun House
Double Dot: Citrus Alpha Sticker, Citrus Jewels
Stencils: Love Stickable Stencils

No comments:

Post a Comment