Monday, December 28, 2015

Misc Me Monday!


Visiting Eurodisney with Misc Me by Tracee Provis


I wanted to make some pages for my Granddaughter to document her recent trip to Eurodisney in Paris. As I wasn't there on the trip I thought I would leave the journaling spots blank for her to fill in in her own words, that is one of the joys of the Misc Me style pages, you can remove the cards easily to add information.


I kept the left side of the first page in the more pinky tones for Minnie Mouse and then added the stronger reds and yellows for Mickey. It is fun to add some of your elements to the outer side of the page protector as well. This allows you to add some height to the pages without damaging the actual pocket itself.


Another thing I like to do is leave a pocket partly blank with just a small embellishment cluster, of course you could add some sequins into the pocket for a shaker element. If I use card stock or patterned paper to the page I use a corner rounder for the edges, this makes it nicer to add both cards and paper you have cut to size.


I created a little bow embellishment using some of the sparkly Double Dot Jewels, I simply cut a bow shape and then filled it in using jewels of different sizes from the pack. They are really simple and quick to make and you have the perfect embellishment for your pages.


I arranged 3 of the black jewels to form a little Mickey head embellishment, how fun is that! Once again I placed this on top of the page protector and the whole thing sits nicely in the album.


I cut some clouds from the You're Invited Collection and added a sticker also from the same collection. The Gold Foil transfer stars look gorgeous in contrast to the dark chalkboard paper.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Genevieve/Genevieve, Spring/Sweet Life, Season/Dear Santa, Surprise, Bash/You're Invited, February/Calendar Girl
Card stock; Wild Berry/Chevron, Licorice/Double Dot
Stickers; Tuxedo/Double Dot Alpha, Glitter & Foil Locale, Combo Sticker/You're Invited
Chipboard; Sweet Life
Jewels; Think Pink, Tuxedo
Gold Foil Items; Glitter & Foil Locale, Accents 
Misc Me; Calendar Girl Contents, Calendar Girl dailies, Calendar Girl Journaling Contents,
Noteworthy; Calendar Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment