Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Big Announcement!!!


But first...

We'd like to have a round of applause for Julia Sandvoss! Julia has been directing the BoBunny blog since it began 2 years ago. We thank her for sharing her talents and fun personality in the weekly posts. Julia started us in the right direction and we will now be managing the blog from the heart of BoBunny's creative kingdom, our home office. Thanks Julia, for all of your hard work and dedication, yours will be large shoes to fill.


And now, on with the
BoBunny Design Team Auditions!!!

What do you need? Well, a little of this and that...but the most important thing...you must LOVE BoBunny products. If you love to scrapbook and create, can work with monthly assignments, are easy to get along with, and LOVE BoBunny products...then please apply!


Here's what you need to do:

1) Create two layouts, two cards, and one item of your choice using 80% BoBunny products. The item of your choice can be an altered item, mini book, home decor or if you're a layout scrapper...one more of those.

2) Let us know about you...who you scrapbook, what you like, your favorite color, movie, drink, etc., etc.! Share a bit of yourself with us

3) Let us know if you have a blog and the address. If you do not have a blog, would you consider starting one?

4) Are you active on any craft boards? if so, which ones?

5) Do you have an online gallery? If so, please share the link(s).

6) Are you currently on any other design teams? If so, which ones?

7) Have you been published? Are you open to submitting your work?

8) What's your all time favorite project/layout/card? (This does not have to be BoBunny).

9) Do you stamp? Create Layouts? Love Cards? A combination of these? What is your level of comfort?

10) What do you love about BoBunny - products, blog, everything? Why do you want to be a member of the team?

After you complete the above requirements, send it to bobunnyauditions@gmail.com by Saturday July 24th. Please keep the image sizes under 1mb each. We hope to announce the new team by Friday, August 6th!

Now that you know what you need to do , here's what we do for our design team members:

Designers will serve a period of one year on the team

Designers are compensated generously with BoBunny products.

Designers receive compensation for published work, catalog work and other requested projects

**UPDATE...The Design Team Auditions are open to everyone...not just applicants from the USA!

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thanks so much...we can't wait to see your work!!

54 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! Been waiting for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try this! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the post I have been waiting for! :) I'm going to start working on some projects this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get another WOO HOO?!?!? I am SO SO SO looking forward to this!!! Look out BoBunny, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to give a special shout out to Julia. She has been a wonderful DT Coordinator and she definitely has left some big shoes to fill! Thanks Julia for all of your time and hard work!
    Good luck to all that apply. This is a great company to work for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, that is really weird the above comment was made by me, but somehow I was signed in as someone named Lisa???? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is exciting - can not wait to try for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! Just one question- do these have to be brand-new projects created for the call or can we use recent Bo Bunny projects as our submissions?

    ReplyDelete
  9. My question is similar to BeckyJune's... a) do they have to be new projects and b) do they have to be previously unpublished in any online/print medium?

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited!!!! Can't wait to try out for this. This is going to be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news, I am sitting down this weekend to make some tough decisions on what to submit. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO awesome and exciting!!! I LOVE Bo Bunny and have loved it for a very long time!!! Thanks for this opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. totally excited about this one!! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh.. question.. do the projects you submit have to be new/ made for this call?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am French and was understand(include) everything.
    What hear(understand) you by 2 capacities(measures)??? Do all the projects have to use 80 % of products Bo bunny or only the last quoted project???

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am sooo excited! Gotta get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awsome ladies - the posts just keep getting better - I hope everyone has un creating there heart out with Bo Bunny goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How exciting! I better get cracking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been wanting to be on a Designs Team for sometime now. I love Bo-bunny Products. I will begin working on this tomorrow. Sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just want to thank Julia for all her hard work she put in for our design team, she will be sorely missed! Good luck to all who enter!

    ReplyDelete
  22. AWESOME!!!!! I absolutely love BB and have been waiting for this chance. I am so excited I don't know where to begin. Good Luck to all who are auditioning for the DT.
    WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! What an oppurtunity!!!! Gonna get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A huge thank you to Julia from me too and another huge thank you to all at Bo Bunny for a fantastic year as part of the team :) Good luck to everyone applying! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yay! Cant wait for this!! Gotta get my thinking cap on! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. awesome!!!! will definitely throw my hat in the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  27. For all of those questions out there....Your work does not have to be published work, or new work. We'd just like to see how well you use our products, so yes, 80% BoBunny should be used for most of the projects sent in. If you have any more questions, please feel free to email us at bobunnyauditions@gmail.com.

    Thanks! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Whoehoeee... I love Bo Bunny so I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am BoBunny's #1 fan! I can not wait to try and fulfill one of my bucketlist wishes, to become a Bo Bunny design team member. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. woohoo! I too have been waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Totally awesome!!! Definitely going to try this year:-))))

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG!!! I'll try!! This is amazin!!
    Estou tão empolgada que faltam palavras hihihi
    EU AMO BBUNNY!!
    coisa boa que é aberto a todos!!
    Just Do It! lol

    ReplyDelete
  34. YaaaHOooo! I can't wait to submit for this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. 1.Good luck on whatever you continue to do Julia...have LOVED this blog!

    2. Holy Cow...i have been waiting patiently...my love for BB is a small obsession...so looking forward to sharing my work with the BB team!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Just sent mine in! Thanks for the chance to be a part of a great team!! :)
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  37. This would be an amazing opportunity, good luck to all who apply.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am having some email issues...and it seems I can't email attachments...:( I am in contact with my internet company but it could take 48 hour or longer to fix this issue...I decided to make a blog post with my submission...please come view my projects here: www.reneedezember.blogspot.com. I will try and get the rest of my submission set to you some how.

    ReplyDelete
  39. holy moly...i had better get crackin' i am so super excited about this call. my fingers are crossed...big time;)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nearly done with my projects...

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is very exciting! I sent mine in, and I want to wish everyone a huge GOOD LUCK!! I cannot wait to see the new team!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I just looove BoBunny!! Now my application is prepared and send!!
    //Tessalonika/sweden

    ReplyDelete
  43. I just love BoBunny products and love that this opportunity is available. (thanks)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Just sent mine in! Thanks for this opportunity, and good luck picking the team. There are so many talented scrapbookers out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Just sent mine in this afternoon. Nothing like the last minute right?? This way my stuff is fresh in your mind though...that's my plan!!!

    Thanks for the opportunity! Good luck to all who enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am a little worried, i sent my entry two or three days ago, but i didn't receive a confirmation... is it normal ?

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thank so much for the opportunity to apply! Will you be sending out receipt confirmations? I'd hate to miss out on the chance, just because my email bounced...

    ReplyDelete
  48. will email confirmations of receipt be sent? Just want to make sure my application goes through!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I sent mine in and am hoping for the call that says welcome aboard!! Bo Bunny is my favorite company!!

    ReplyDelete