We'd like to have a round of applause for Julia Sandvoss! Julia has been directing the BoBunny blog since it began 2 years ago. We thank her for sharing her talents and fun personality in the weekly posts. Julia started us in the right direction and we will now be managing the blog from the heart of BoBunny's creative kingdom, our home office. Thanks Julia, for all of your hard work and dedication, yours will be large shoes to fill.
BoBunny Design Team Auditions!!!
What do you need? Well, a little of this and that...but the most important thing...you must LOVE BoBunny products. If you love to scrapbook and create, can work with monthly assignments, are easy to get along with, and LOVE BoBunny products...then please apply!
Here's what you need to do:
1) Create two layouts, two cards, and one item of your choice using 80% BoBunny products. The item of your choice can be an altered item, mini book, home decor or if you're a layout scrapper...one more of those.
2) Let us know about you...who you scrapbook, what you like, your favorite color, movie, drink, etc., etc.! Share a bit of yourself with us
3) Let us know if you have a blog and the address. If you do not have a blog, would you consider starting one?
4) Are you active on any craft boards? if so, which ones?
5) Do you have an online gallery? If so, please share the link(s).
6) Are you currently on any other design teams? If so, which ones?
7) Have you been published? Are you open to submitting your work?
8) What's your all time favorite project/layout/card? (This does not have to be BoBunny).
9) Do you stamp? Create Layouts? Love Cards? A combination of these? What is your level of comfort?
10) What do you love about BoBunny - products, blog, everything? Why do you want to be a member of the team?
After you complete the above requirements, send it to email@example.com by Saturday July 24th. Please keep the image sizes under 1mb each. We hope to announce the new team by Friday, August 6th!
Now that you know what you need to do , here's what we do for our design team members:
Designers will serve a period of one year on the team
Designers are compensated generously with BoBunny products.
Designers receive compensation for published work, catalog work and other requested projects
**UPDATE...The Design Team Auditions are open to everyone...not just applicants from the USA!
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask!
Thanks so much...we can't wait to see your work!!