1. Gather your supplies. (Bo Bunny Whoo-ligans Patterned Paper (of course), Whoo-ligans Embellishments, trimmer, corner rounder, Tombo Adhesive, border punch, scissors, and Halloween Treat Bag Template (see below).
2. Print Halloween Treat Bag Template on a piece of cardstock and cut out. You may have to resize it to get it the right proportion.
3. Using your favorite Whoo-ligan's patterned paper, trace template and cut out.
6. Using a really tough permanent adhesive (I used Tombo Mono Roller Adhesive), glue flaps to the back of the treat pocket.
8. Embellish to your liking and add treats!! Here are a few of the ones that I created...