Monday, November 14, 2011

WELCOME HOME MINI ALBUM

Hi to all Bo Bunny fans here on the blog this is Luzma! Today I want to share this mini album I made to keep the memories of all the rooms of my home,so in the future my grands will have the chance to see how was his parents home,also they will see the furniture,decoration well everything... I think it´s a fun idea.









Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Welcome Home,Welcome Home Decor,Welcome Home Front Door,Welcome Home Key,Welcome Home Picket Fence,Welcome Home Porch Swing
Mini Album:Welcome Home kit
Rub ons:Welcome Home
Stamps:Welcome Home
Brads:Welcome Home
Combo Stickers: Welcome Home
Buttons: Welcome Home
Trinkets:Welcome Home
Dimensional Stickers:Welcome Home
Layered Chipboard: Welcome Home
Jewels: Welcome Home
Noteworthy: Welcome Home
Chipboard: Welcome Home

24 comments:

  1. Luzma... this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee it!! WOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow Luzma!!!! Your mini album is soooo lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so Pretty I love it thank you for the inspiration

    Janie Boots
    boots3103@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet book. Love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally sweet!! loveeee it!! I have gained a new appreciation for minis lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luzma that is totally gorgeous!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the idea of creating this for the future to see...really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this mini! I love seeing the final product with pics and all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful album! Great idea - and fabulous execution!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ewww...I've got to do that, too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Purity of personal life is the one indispensable condition for building up a sound education by BRP

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow what a great idea! we moved into a new home in a different state,,,this would be a very clever way to capture our journey with the new home!
    thank you for sharing this beautiful project

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet idea, Luzma~ You are SO right....years from now, you will not remember all these details, and this book will be a treasure for sure! Thanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. THis is GORGEOUS Luzma!! I just so enjoyed checking out every little detail in your album! beautiful work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its sweet pictures collection. I really like it.

    ==============
    CSCS Card

    ReplyDelete