Thursday, January 26, 2012

Garden Girl Mini Album

Hi everyone Carin here today and I am going to share with you a mini album I have done using the beautiful Garden Girl Mini Album!  This is such a cute album with beautiful pictures and little cut outs on a couple of the pages that you can take out, leave in, cover in paper, paint, glitter or ink depending on what you like.  They are such a fun addition!



 I removed the cut outs on this page and used one of them on the opposite page.


 I added a flap for extra photos and journaling.



I added an extra page to the mini book by using a matching 6x12 inch piece of paper folded in half and then sealed along the bottom to make a pocket to add extra photos and journaling tags.


  On this page I took the cut outs out inked the edges of both sides, misted the larger butterfly and then put them back in with a little glue on the edges to keep them in place.



 Here I added another folded page with extra space for photos and journaling tags.


Supplies used:
Mini Edgy Album : Garden Girl
Patterned Paper : Dot, Garden Girl, Ivy, Magical, Stripe, Bines, Wisteria, Cut Outs/ Garden Girl
Cardstock : Coordinating Double Dot in Clover Dot, Poppy Dot, Coffee Dot and Grape Journal
Chipboard : Garden Girl
Stickers : Dimensional Stickers, 12" combo Sticker/Garden Girl
Noteworthy : Garden Girl
Trinkets : Garden Girl
Stamps : Timepiece; Gabrielle
Brads : Garden Girl
Jewels : Garden Girl
Ribbon: Coordinating double dot in Decaf, Kiwi, Concord

Tip : If you are decorating a mini album then the Cut Outs in each of the paper ranges are perfect to use, I used the Garden Girl Cut Outs paper on most pages in my mini!

I hope you liked my album today, I thoroughly enjoyed decorating it and if you have made any mini albums with Bo Bunny please share them with us on our Facebook page, we would love to see them!

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable...thank you for sharing the album. I think I want to copy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carin, Your mini is GREAT! I love the then and now photos. The photo of (I'm guessing your Grandma) behind those bars made me smile. Every time you designers use different border punches, I think I have to run out and buy more :) Thanks for the fun ideas in your album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a great idea and love your theme too! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Carin. You can see that you put so much love into this album. I love all the pages and the photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your mini album is just gorgeous, Carin! I love how you used the Garden Girl collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooo GORGEOUS Carin! I loveeeeeeeeee it!! Beautiful photos and loveeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, great mini album!
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love mini albums, I thinks this one is the best of all...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your album is gorgeous Carin...each page beautifully detailed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a huge mini album fan, and this is so awesome it makes my heart melt and my jaw drop.

    ReplyDelete