Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Release Layouts

After the great response we had to our new fall release...  We thought while the Design Teams product was in the mail to them so they can create wonderful inspiration for you all...  We would show you the samples
that are in our catalog that not everyone ends up seeing...

Made with Love Letter's...  
Here is one with our friends Taysha & Nate's engagement photos. 
Another Love Letter Layout that showcases the cute
relationship between brother & sister, Kayden & Morgan.

I love that this line has both white and chiffon as a base and can be used for
any kind of loving relationship, not just for V-day.  Family, friends, couples
or even the love for our pets, home, country or hobbies!
Sky's the Limit.

And then the Powder Mountain collection used for a photo of
our cute digi designer Shannon's first snow board outing!

This collection is seriously so much fun... it's like where's waldo... 
There are bunnies, birds, logs, bushels, twigs, skis, snowmen, ice skates, snow shoes,
pine cones, mittens, birdhouses and so much more.  You'll have to buy some and see
what you can find. If you have winter photos... this line covers it all.

On to Snow Day....
Talk about versatile, this line is amazing...
The colors are to die for and the papers seriously could be used for anything
from A to Z!  Although the name says 'snow,' don't let that stop you...
You could use this paper for a day at the beach!  Wait til you play with it...
It was "love at first scrap" for me.
Could little Gracie be any cuter????  I say no.
I wanna give a shout out to my FAVE product again...
See the circle coming out of the left side of the page?  It's totally a snow globe from
NOTEWORTHY, turned on it's side.  If I had to choose one embellishment pack,
it would be be noteworthy everytime!

I'm so excited for our new lines to get to the Design Team and to your local & online stores so
you can start posting your creations. I hope you love the lines as much as I did!

16 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! Love the colors for all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layouts, love the Fall Releases, TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejo-scrapbookfliar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are truly wonderful. Love this collection. So versatilep

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love already! I love every project and can't wait for the new collection! Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOODNESS....CANNOT WAIT!!! Fantastic collections! Your designs ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sigh* I cannot WAIT to get my hands on these collections... all these lo's are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these layouts are really stinkin' cute and I don't do a lot of scrapbooking. I love the vibrant colors and the fun embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS.... Love the new Collections allready!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful pages with these amazing new lines!! So versatile!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the new lines!!!!! these rock!~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you all; these new lines are just gorgeous! I wish I could have them all...

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete