Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Recipe Box Tutorial

I'm so excited for today's blog post.

Agnieszka Piskorz has written up the cutest tutorial
for a darling Christmas Recipe box that you are going to
want to pull some supplies together and make!

Hello everyone!
Soon the long-awaited Christmas holidays will be here, but, we still have plenty of time to buy gifts. However, I encourage you to do a few gifts, there is no more beautiful than handmade gifts. 
 One of the few gifts that I prepared this year for friends is a box for Christmas recipes. 
Maybe it can be any rules, such as muffins, cakes, etc. It all depends on whom you want to 
give away and I have an idea.



 I used an old metal tea can, but it can be any metal can you have. I pulled the Bo Bunny Rejoice paper in a variety of designs, stickers, glue and rigid cards on which you can list the recipes.
 Step 1
You must sand tin with sandpaper, then glue will have a better grip.
Step 2
Measure the exact height of the box and its perimeter, cut your paper to your exact measurements.
I used the Rejoice Adorned. 

 Step 3
Wrap and adhere paper to box. Now you can decorate it in any way.
Step 4
Now prepare the cards you want to use for tabs.

Now your Recipe Box is ready, handmaking such a gift is very easy, isn't it?
I hope you like the idea.

I greet you warmly and have a nice day!

11 comments:

  1. So cute! Thank you for the inspiration. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love it, Agnieszka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful gift Agnieszka. I love how you covered the box and those little recipe cards are so cute. Thanks so much for sharing your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful project that will be treasured!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Мне очень понравился ваш мастер класс. Всё просто и талантливо.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful! Looks like a gift my Mom would cherish. :-)
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful gift idea! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!! So pinning this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great box - so well decorated and it looks really classy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooo I LOVE this and want to make one :)

    ReplyDelete