Monday, February 11, 2013

February Blog Class Week 2

Hey there blog class friends....
This is part 2 of our Snow Day Fun in a Box!

Remember you can find a small shoebox or drawer or container to cover with Snow Day and keep all your fun envelopes and mini's in.  Make sure to share with us and let us know how you are storing your Snow Day fun!


Here's a template for your chipboard

(12x12 chipboard sheet)

If you have any questions or need any clarification....
email me or leave a comment and I'll get back with you.

Thanks for playing along.

7 comments:

  1. I tried to watch the video, and it's marked private :( I'll check back later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to watch but it is restricted and labels PRIVATE. Can't wait to watch and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get the patterns/templates from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous video! I loved all the pockets and ideas for this box! What a fun idea.. can't wait for next week! Kris, your classes are just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this class - the projects are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great class! I love the box of snow goodies we're making. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete