Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm kinda excited about today's post...

This cute album was made by Sara Peterson. She works in the BB office.
Vicki (our office manager), Sara & I went to the Mall of America
to teach BoBunny classes at ScrapFest.
It was such a BLAST!!!!!

So Sara used the Prairie Chic collection and created a fun pocket
album to showcase our trip.

I'm so in love with
1. The Album
2. Prairie Chic
3. Vicki & Sara
4. The AWESOME girls that took our classes.

I hope this album makes you want to jump up from the computer
and go create!

Sara Peterson
In Flight
Designer Tip: The 6x6 Vintage Double Dot pad worked perfect for matting my photos on. 

These journaling tags remove from this pocket and then
you can see the whole picture.

This envelope holds movie tickets & park passes from our trip.
More tags to journaling and photos.

Just sayin'
Sara didn't give me a supply list, but as I look through the album..
She used a little bit of everything Prairie Chic...
So it's easier for me to tell you what she didn't use:
Ready?
stickers, buttons and rubons
That's it.

If you haven't already... you should totally pick up some
of this paper and play.  It's FABU!!

Happy Friday Eve!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a new blog class? *hint hint*

    I love Prairie Chic and would like to try my hands on a pocket album because I've never tried that before and it looks awesome.

    Wow, girls, just Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love all the pockets! Such a great way to save all the momentos! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is a great collection that you used. I LOVE everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara's album is gorgeous. I love all the pockets! Looks like you girls had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete