Thursday, September 26, 2013

I Am Grateful Layout Tutorial by Agnieszka

Today, we have a wonderful tutorial by one of our new BoBunny design team members, Agnieszka. She used the gorgeous The Avenues collection along with some fantastic mixed media techniques to create a beautiful layout about her daughter.

I AM GRATEFUL by Agnieszka Bellaidea

user posted image

Here is what Agnieszka had to say about her layout and working with The Avenues collection:
"Every now and again I buy a dress for my girl because I think I will like a photo of her wearing it. This time when I was buying THIS dress I had no idea about The Avenues. I loved this collection from the very first moment I saw it and I know already that many of you love it too. Her dress and this collection go together perfectly, so no wonder I could not wait to scrap this photo with THIS collection."

"The Avenues collection is so easy to work with because all the elements are so pretty and they go together perfectly. You can easily use it to create any type of project from layouts to OTP projects.  I love the colors, birds, bird cages, flowers, bling, and beautiful shades of blue that make up this collection. I then added some personal touches such as stitching, mist and gesso to help make The Avenues such a lovable collection."

user posted image

user posted image

BO BUNNY SUPPLIES:
Patterned Paper: The Avenues, Trellis, Song Bird, Stripe, / The Avenues
Stickers: The Avenues Combo Sticker, The Avenues Misc Me Sticker / The Avenues
Noteworthy: The Avenues
Rub-ones: C'est la Vie
Chipboard: The Avenues Layered Chipboard, The Avenues 12x12 Chipboard,
Stamps: Autumn Song
Blossoms: Denim Blue Zinnia
Doilies: 4" small
Kraft: Kraft Wood Keys & Butterflies
Jewel Flourishes: Glaze Jewels

TUTORIAL:
First I stitched a circle on my page and used a couple of masks with gesso and mists.


user posted image

Then I fussy cut elements from different papers and added rubs-on. I also used some of the new stamps with embossing powder.

user posted image

My next step was creating a background for my photo with small elements from The Avenues collection.

user posted image

So how many of you love The Avenues collection too? Make sure you share your creations using this new collection with us on our Facebook page!

5 comments:

  1. It's such a gorgeous, feminine lay-out, Agnieszka! I really enjoyed seeing how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...this is absolutely beautiful! The layout is really colorful but makes the photo pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors in this collection and the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning layout and thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete