Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Modern Miss 12x12 Misc Me


BoBunny is thrilled to bring you inspiration for the 12 x 12 Misc Me product line. The Modern Miss journal box set will give you all that you need to create the perfect pocket style scrapbook!

A Day With My Grandchildren by Solange Marques

We take thousands of photos and without even realizing use most of them in our scrapbooking albums. I love Misc Me life journal because it facilitates recording of daily events. BoBunny just released Misc Me in the 12x12 size with page protectors that create pockets of various sizes and super practical journaling cards the size of these pockets. 

Loved this idea. I started using my Misc Me to make records and daily events of this year. Today I will show a few pages of my Misc Me with the new and versatile Miss Modern collection. 

I love walking in the park with my grandchildren. I always take a lot of photos of these moments. Using the 12x12 Misc me I could use several of these photos on my pages to register a day with my grandchildren.


I used sewing, stamps and  Miss Modern embellishments.                                                                


Here is have used brush script.


The second page:


In this card I used ceramic stucco and after it dried I applied spray ink and acrylic gesso.


BoBunny Supplies:
6x6 Paper Pad: Modern Miss
Noteworthy: Modern Miss
Buttons: Modern Miss
Chipboard: Modern Miss 12x12 chipboard, Modern Miss Layered Chipboard
Stamps: Autumn Song 
Misc Me Binder: Baby Bump 12x12
Misc Me: Page Protector 12x12
Misc Me Journaling Cards: Modern Miss
Kraft: Wood Shapes Camera

2 comments:

  1. These Misc Me pages are all really beautiful! I love your work with this collection!

    ReplyDelete