Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Gorgeous Madeleine Layout!

This Madeleine layout is simply breathtaking! I love the color combos, they add a soft and elegant touch!

'Sisters' by Gabrielle Pollacco

Sisters_Layout_Gabrielle_Pollacco_Bo_Bunny_Madeleine_01

Hi Bo Bunny fans!  Gabrielle here with you today to share a layout I made using the beautiful Madeleine collection papers and embellishments!  The subject of my photo that I'm scrapping today are my two daughters.  I would say in general they get along pretty good, but like all siblings there's always a bit of good natured poking at each other that goes on.  This picture says it all.

Sisters_Layout_Gabrielle_Pollacco_Bo_Bunny_Madeleine_04

I just love using the new Stickable Stencil designs from Bo Bunny, and among my favorites is this scripted stencil from the 'Brocade' stencil set.  I also used a lovely little scroll design from the 'Bliss' stencil set as well.  But before I started, I gave the background area behind the photo a little spritzing with the new Glimmer Mist in the 'Tutu' color.  I finished the design around the photo with some blooms, some of the Kraft Wood designs and some fussy cut bloom images from the 'Elegance' patterned paper.

Sisters_Layout_Gabrielle_Pollacco_Bo_Bunny_Madeleine_03

To embellish the corner of my photo, I used some handmade fabric blooms from a friends etsy shop and some chipboard leaves from the Madeleine 12x12 chipboard.  I tucked in some more chipboard banner strips, jewels and Madeleine buttons. I finished the look with a twine bow.

Sisters_Layout_Gabrielle_Pollacco_Bo_Bunny_Madeleine_02

When I use a design that is heavy on one side of the page, I like to balance the page by adding a small embellishment cluster on the opposite side.  Here I used part of a chipboard frame, some buttons from the Madeleine collection and some more Kraft Wood designs.

Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Madeleine, Charm, Elegance / Madeleine

Combo Stickers: Madeleine
Chipboard: Madeleine
Wood Shapes:  Iron Works, Camera Kraft Wood Shapes
Buttons: Madeleine
Jewels:  Primrose
Glimmer Sprays: Tutu
Stencils: Brocade, Bliss Stickable Stencils

Thanks so much for stopping by the Bo Bunny blog today, I hope you enjoyed checking out my project as much as I enjoyed making it! xo

5 comments:

  1. Such a stunning layout ♥ I am just loving this collection ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful, love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page - love the photo as well! Love your laying and the beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still wish I had a sister, but alas it was not to be. Pretty page.

    ReplyDelete