Wednesday, November 18, 2015

1 Layout 3 Ways with Calendar Girl



I love to work with one layout, three ways. Today I'll show you a page in three stages!

Sweet by Solange Marques


 In first stage I only placed my photo and I prologue it using modeling paste and acrylic paints and I also placed the title. But I am not a clean person and I need more texture and elements on my page.


Then I added some stamps and modeling paste on the heart stencil. I also added a rose next to the title. But I still need more something. 


I distressed the borders and I used a stitch stamp on the borders. I added a frame using a green paper on the background. I also added more acrylic paint and embellishments, such as butterflies, jewels and gold foil medallions.

Some close ups:




BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper: August, December/Calendar Girl
Noteworthy: Calendar Girl
Jewels: Think Pink 
Stamps: It Is Eritten Stamp, Stitches Stamp,
Blossoms: Blush Daisy
Stencil: Cascade Stickable Stencils
Gold Foil Medallion


No comments:

Post a Comment