Sunday, November 22, 2015
You're Invited Party Bottles!
You're Invited Party by Solange Marques
For this Sunday fun day, I made some altered bottles for a girl's party!
These bottles are useful to serve juice and to decorate the table.
I used Glitter Paste on the bottles:
Here is a simple tutorial:
1. Cover the bottles using a transparent glass paint. I used Crystal Gloss in Pink.
2. Adhere BoBunny stencil on the bottle:
3. I used the new palette knife assortment pack to apply the paste.
4. Apply glitter paste on the stencil:
5. Use some circle tags from You're Invited Party in a Box and you must make a hole in the tag and pass a string
6. Make a ribbon bow on the bottle.
7. Fasten a tag on the ribbon and finish with a jewel:
8. Add the straws from You're Invite Party in a Box:
You're Invited Party in a Box
Stickable Stencil: Cascade Love
Palette Knife Assortment Pack
Pink Punch Glitter Paste
Emerald and Pink Jewels