Wednesday, December 9, 2015

1 Layout 3 Ways With Provence!


Hi!

Today I would like to show you three versions of a lay-out that I made with the beautiful Bo Bunny Provence collection and the pretty Nested Fancy Frames dies. I always love to incorporate lots of layers and details in my lay-outs and figured it might be nice to show you step by step how I do this.

Let's start off by showing you the final version of my lay-out.


Now I will start explaining each step separately, to give you an idea of how I do all my layering. 

The first, simplest version of my lay-out looks like this. I attached my photo on top of several layers of paper and a doily and then embellished my lay-out with some chipboard embellishments and fussy cut clocks. I also added some butterflies in the corners of my lay-out, which I made with ink and the 'Cascade' Stickable Stencil.


On the second version of my lay-out, I included a few extra clocks and added the chipboard piece with birds in the corner of my lay-out. I actually stapled this chipboard piece onto another chipboard sticker to give it more dimension. 


On the third and final version of my lay-out, I used the gorgeous Nested Fancy Frames dies to add a title in the left lower corner of my lay-out. I cut out three frames with this die set and stapled them on top of each other to create a backdrop for the 'Fantastic' chipboard text. I also added some metallic foil rub-ons and pearls on this version of my lay-out to really finish it off. 


Let's have a closer look at some details on my lay-out. The photo below gives you a peek at how I used the frame dies on my lay-out to create a backdrop for my title.


On the image below you can see some of the layering of clocks, papers and chipboard pieces that I did. I always love attaching different embellishments on top of each other to create more depth.



This close-up photo offers a closer look at the banner that I used. As you can see, I adhered a Layered Chipboard banner on top of a non-dimensional chipboard banner. In order to cover the letters on the plain chipboard banner, I attached some chipboard circles on top of it. 


Bo Bunny Supply List:
Patterned Papers: Provence, Chic, Cupboards, Elegance, My Secret Garden, Quarter, Pantry/ Provence
Chipboard: Provence Layered Chipboard, Provence Chipboard, Rose Cafe Layered Chipboard
Noteworthy: Provence 
Doilies: 8in Large Doilies
Dies: Nested Fancy Frames 
Stickable Stencils: Cascade
Foil Transfers: Filagree Gold 
Double Dot Jewels: Mocha 

2 comments: