Saturday, December 3, 2016

Darling "Kiss the Cook" Layout-with Emilia


Hello BoBunny Friends!

Emmy here today with a brand new layout to share! To create this page, I used the lovely Kiss the Cook collection from BoBunny's Autumn release and Pentart Fabric Paint in Mint. 


Here are some close ups with a few tips and tricks on how I did it:

To create the dimensional pattern, I mixed Pentart Fabric Paint-Mint with Structure Paste. You can add as much as you want from the fabric paint as it is really thick and it won't dilute the structure paste. I was aiming to match the greenish colour from the Kiss the Cook collection. 
  


To create the banner I fussy cut some of the flags from pattern paper, picked the rest from the sticker sheet and layered chipboard then embellished the complete banner with rhinestones. 




To decorate my page I used layered chipboard stickers, fussy cut images from the pattern paper and many die cuts.










BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattern paper: Kiss the Cook, Baked Fresh, Quilt, Yummy 
Combo Sticker: Kiss the Cook 
Layered Chipboard: Kiss the Cook
Noteworthy: Kiss the Cook
Kiss the Cook Recipe Contents
Cardstock: French Vanilla Dot
Double Dot Jewels: Citrus, Tuxedo
Stickable Stencils: Lots of Love 
Dies: Love Squared Dies, Picture This Die
Palette Knife Assortment Pack

Pentart Supplies: 
Fabric Paint Mint
Structure Paste

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Come back tomorrow for more inspirational creations from our design team!

Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment