Friday, August 18, 2017

Design Team Announcement!


BoBunny is thrilled to announce the 2017-2018 Design Team!

Angela Tombari
Ayumi Iwashita
Denise Van Deventer
Elena Olinevich
Emilia van den Heuvel
Irit Shalom
Katherine Sutton
Marilyn Rivera
Mariusz Gierszewski
Rhonda Van Ginkel
Solange Marques
Ulrika Wandler
Virginia Nemchak

Congratulations! We are so excited for the next year with these amazingly talented designers! They will be bringing daily inspiration to our blog, social media, and project kits!

Also, a special thank you to last years design team for all your hard work and sharing your talents with us! We truly appreciate all you have done for us. 

We will be introducing each of our new Design Team members starting next week so you can get to know them and see a little bit of their amazing talent! 

With Love,
BoBunny Press

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all!! WOW! I am excited to see what everyone does this coming year. I have picked out a few Paper products that I cannot wait to try out myself. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see your creations ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to everyone and thanks ever so much to BoBunny for keeping me on and your continued faith in me! I am truly blessed and honoured to be a part of this team!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete