Monday, October 23, 2017

Dreaming of Autumn, Capturing Life-with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans,

Emmy here today with a brand new project to share with you. This week I've decided to work with the lovely "Dreams of Autumn" collection from BoBunny's September release. This collection is filled with awesome autumn images, cute little foxes and warm fall colors. And here is what I came up with:





Here are some close ups from my layout:

For my background I used Double Dot Wine Vintage cardstock and Foxes pattern paper. I added a white dimensional layer using Stickable Stencil and Structure paste.






For the layers under my picture, I used the Ephemera pack and different pattern papers.







I fussy cut some of the amazing fall images and used them to decorate my page.














BoBunny Supplies: 

Pattern paper: Breathtaking, Foxes, Gratitude, Noteworthy, Sweater Weather, Thankful / Dreams of Autumn

Paper Pad: Dreams of Autumn

Ephemera: Dreams of Autumn

Double Dot Cardstock: Wine Vintage

Double Dot Brads: Emerald

Double Dot Jewels: Aqua, Citrus, Ruby Red

Dies: Darling Doily

Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars



Pentart: 

Structure Paste - White



I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Have a lovely creative week!



Emmy





4 comments:

  1. Those foxes are too stinkin' cute! And I like how you balanced them against the boys in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I especially love your color choices and the use of "burlap and twigs" to give it a rustic, masculine look!

    ReplyDelete