Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Winter Wonders Card with Elena

Elena



Hello, It's Elena Here today to share with you a few cards I made using Fa-La-la collection.

 This time I wanted to create something more classic , though this collection is full of fun and amazing images.



Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Dec21_1.jpg


 So I started with cutting out the edge of the hexagons . I used 6x6 paper pad for it, and using only one paper sheet I 've managed to make 3 cards of 5 1/5 x 5 1/5" approximately.



But initially I worked on my background card blank and applied Silver Glitter paste using the Snowflakes Stencil



Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Dec21_2.jpg


It dries quite fast and you've got a wintery background . Then I adhered the paper parts, and placed the doily in the middle of my card.

I arranged a few organza embellishments there and topped everything with the laser cut chipboard bell, that I painted with Silver Glamour Paint and added some 3D balls for a snow effect.



Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Dec21_3.jpg


For my other card I used the chipboard too , and embellished the organza with the Blue Jewels



Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Dec21_4.jpg


It looks like a wreath with a touch of silver



Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Dec21_5.jpg




My third card is a reflection of the second card, as I placed the paper on the right, but choose the other composition for the embellishments cluster



Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Dec21_6.jpg


It was fun to create the background for my card with the glitter paste and hexagon paper cutting.



Fa-La-La_Cards_Elena_Dec21_7.jpg




BoBunny Supplies used:



Fa-La_la 6x6 Paper Pad

4" Small Doilies

Ornaments Laser Cut Chipboards

Winter Fun Stickable Stencil

Silver Glitter paste

Blue Hues Jewels



Pentart Products

3D Balls Small

Gel Paste - Transparent Shiny

Glamour Silver Acrylic Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment