Monday, March 26, 2018

Beautiful Easter Cards - featuring Cottontail with Emmy


Hello BoBunny Fans!

Emmy here today with a brand new project to share. With Easter just a few days away I decided to create some handmade Easter cards, of course. And BoBunny's Cottontail collection was just what I needed for them.





As you can see one of the cards has many layers and a lot of fussy cut elements and the one is more simple, but still very beautiful. This is what I like most about this collection - you can go for highly detailed or quick and easy.  Both cards have a bit of glitter which makes both cards look really stunning.


Here are some close ups of my cards:







For the quick and cute card I used a panel from the Hippity Hop pattern paper, which a layered on a slightly larger panel of Springtime pattern paper. I added Sugar Glitter Paste and Pearls to embellish the card front.




I adhered the two Easter eggs using mounting foam tape.



For my second card I used a lot of different pattern papers to fussy cut the cute embellishments.



I added Glitter paste and rhinestones to decorate my fussy cut embellishments. Before adhering them together, I shaped some of them using a ball stylus.







Thanks for dropping by today!  Hope you liked the project today.  Be sure to click back soon for some more fun ideas.



BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Cottontail/ Hippity Hop, Cottontail, Bunnies, Festive, Flowers, Springtime

Noteworthy: Cottontail

Jewels: Double Dot Emerald, Citrus

Glitter Paste: Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment