Monday, May 14, 2018

Summer Mood/Once Upon A Lifetime Mini Album with Elena

Hi everyone!

 Elena  here to share more inspiration for this month. And today I've a got a mini album



If you are one of those who prefers to be ready for summer or vacation beforehand, the Summer Mood collection is something you can easily use for your future shots!




I like the splash of colors this collection has! Absolutely yummy!




Frankly speaking, I love bold colors, but sometimes it's a challenge for me to incorporate them into my projects. However, I had so much fun while creating the cover for my mini album. I made a lot of fussy cutting as well as layering the stickers and creating the waves with the Flower Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers.

You can check my video on how I made my cover





For my pages I combined mostly the papers of 12x12" and added a few die cuts that I made with BoBunny dies




The Doily and the Frame are one of my favorite dies that I used quite often for my mini albums




However I added a few elements that I cut out from the papers too







I played a lot with mixing black and pink, but actually I wanted to keep the colors mute and soft too




I added several flaps to my pages, and fixed some of them on to the string and the brads



Some of the journalling cards were added to fix the flaps too















BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned paper: Summer Mood/ Summer Mood, Beat The Hit, Mood Dots, Fresh Squeezed, Happiness, Let's Go, Magic, Perfection, Spontaneous, Surprise, Sweet, Wonderful
Summer Mood 6x6 Paper Pad
Combo Stickers: Summer Mood
Layered Chipboard: Summer Mood
Dies: Darling Doily, Mandala, Nested Banner, To & From
Brads: Double Dot Think Pink

American Crafts:
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Foam Dots

We R Memory Keepers
Flower Punch Board

No comments:

Post a Comment