Sunday, June 3, 2018

Bon Voyage World Traveler Cards with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing two Bon Voyage cards I designed using the lovely World Traveler collection from BoBunny.




For the cards I used a 15 x 15 cm and a 10,5 x 15 cm kraft card bases. I cut off slightly smaller panels from pattern paper, distressed their edges and adhered them to the card bases using mounting foam tape. 



To create the dimensional glittery layer on the square card, I used glitter paste and a stickable stencil.


To assemble the design on my cards, I used die cut elements and fussy cut embellishment from different pattern papers.



As a final touch I added rhinestones.



BoBunny supplies:
Pattern Paper: Destination, Embark, Foreign, Oceans, Wonderlust / World Traveler
Noteworthy: World Traveler
12x12 Stickers: World Traveler
6x6 Paper Pad: World Traveler
Double Dot 6x6 Paper Pad: Very Vintage
Glitter Paste: Caribbean
Stickable Stencil: Oh My Stars
Craft Dies: Picture This, Fly Away, 4x4 Portrait frame
Double Dot Jewels: Citrus, Mocha

American Crafts supplies:
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Runner
Sticky Thumb Dimensional Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment