Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Grateful Heart Art Journal Page with Denise

Hello BoBunny Fans!

It's Denise here today to share an art journal page with you as well as a video. I used the gorgeous Early Bird collection.

Early Bird_Art Journal Page_Denise_19 Jun_01I used an old reading book for my art journal and it is a really inexpensive little journal.

Early Bird_Art Journal Page_Denise_19 Jun_02

I used noteworthy pieces and also stamped and fussy cut pieces to add to this page.

Early Bird_Art Journal Page_Denise_19 Jun_03

I used pearlescents to add details to the flowers and wreath, along with a white gel pen for highlights.

Early Bird_Art Journal Page_Denise_19 Jun_04

I am sharing my creative journey, to create this art journal page and really hope that you enjoy this video.



Have a fabulous day and hope to see you back tomorrow.
Denise x

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Early Bird, Arrival, Clocks, Hopeful, Time Flies/ Early Bird
Noteworthy: Early Bird
Stamps: Simply Flowers, Painted Circles, Distressed Textures
Pearlescent: Gold, Chocolate, Blush, Brilliant Blue

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating, love the calming colors and great thought too!!

    ReplyDelete