Thursday, July 5, 2018

Baby Girl Little Wonders Album with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends!

It's Elena's turn to show the projects made with the new collection Little Wonders.

Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_01.jpgWell, Baby Scrapbook Memories are the most precious, so I do like to create baby albums

Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_02.jpg

For my cover I combined the fabric with a faux leather  and made a shaker

Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_03.jpg

I filled it with the sequins and embellished the cover with the lace, some paper pieces and the chipboard sticker.

Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_04.jpg

Then I made the flaps for the photos and had so much fun playing with those beautiful denim and pink papers

Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_05.jpg

Also I made a lot of die cutting using BoBunny dies to create my own embellishments

Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_06.jpg

I combined mostly paper and lace in my album, however I've added some glittered cardstock die cuts to create the accents

Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_07.jpg

I like the mix of shabby and the trendy arrows and glitter
Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_08.jpg

I combined several dies to create the layers on my pages

Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_09.jpg

I almost used none of the flowers except for a few ones
Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_10.jpg

But played a lot with the papers and the dies , I mixed the dies from the new release - from the Banner Tag Dies and the arrows from the previous release Bear Necessities Dies

Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_11.jpg

The animals theme is definitely what I love in this collection

Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_12.jpg


Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_13.jpg

What a lovely set of Tic Tac Toe Dies , so fun

Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_14.jpg

The large arrow and a bear girl are from the Noteworthy Pack.

Album_Little_Wonders_Elena_July_4_15.jpg

BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Papers: Little Wonders/  Sophia, Zoey, Sage, Olivia, Victoria, Willow
Little Wonders : Combo Stickers, Noteworthy, Chipboard Stickers
Dies: Tic Tac Toe, Bear Necessities, Darling Doily, Banner Tag, Nested Banner, Trellis Square, To & From, Mandala
Brads: Think Pink
Jewels: Think Pink
Wood Shapes: Hearts

2 comments: