Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Escape to Paradise Summer Tag with Ayumi

Hello BoBunny Friends!!  

It's Ayumi here.
Welcome back to the BoBunny blog today!

I'm sharing with you tags to the Escape to Paradise collection.



I made two summer tags.
The Escape to Paradise collection has amazing paper.




First, I stamped my tags!

Then I decorated with glitter paste!

I used stickers and Noteworthy to make it cute.




Check out my process video below! 




Thanks for stopping by and see you next time for more fun ideas, techniques and creative inspiration!

Enjoy your happy day!

BoBunny Supplies: 

Patterned Paper:
  Eascape to Paradise /
・ Luggage
・ Aloha

Combo Sticker, Noteworthy:
 Escape to Paradise

Glimmer Spray:
・Frost
・Mint

Stencils:
・Backsplash

Glitter Paste:
・Turquoise

American Crafts: 
Color Stamp Pads:
・Vicki Boutin - Mixed Media Set 1 and Set 2

Sticky Thumb Dimensional Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment