Monday, July 2, 2018

Little Wonders Layout with Katherine

Hello everyone! I have a page and process video to share with you today using the beautiful Little Wonders collection.  I've pulled out the blues and greens in this paper line to create a beach page.

I've also had the chance to play with the Vicki Boutin colour wheels and so have experimented with a few different ways to use the inks on my page.  


I inked the denim blue bouquet flowers, and added jewels to the centre.

I've also inked around the edges of my die cuts to add another layer of color. 


Finally a little bit of stamping too!  I won't say too much about how I created my page as you can see it all in the video, I do hope you enjoy it!





BoBunny Supplies:
Papers: Evan,Victoria, Elliot and Max
Double Dot 12" Papers: Blue Denim
Double Dot 6" pad: Natural Necessities
Stamps: Traveler and Forest Friends.
Die Cuts - Mandala, Love Squared, Fanciful
Jewels: Blue Hues
Blossoms: Denim Bouquet
Stencils: Back Splash


No comments:

Post a Comment