Monday, August 20, 2018

Elephant Adventure layout with Jungle Life

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with a brand new project to share with you. This time I decided to work with the amazing Jungle Life collection from BoBunny's latest release. I had the prefect pictures for it from my trip to India. There is also a short video tutorial at the end of this post.


To create my background I used  pattern papers and glitter paste. I cut off the jungle edge from one pattern paper and adhered it to the beige pattern paper using mounting foam tape. The using glitter paste and a stickable stencil I added the green dimensional layer. 


I framed my picture using a pre-cut paper frame from the Noteworthy pack. Then I decorated my page using die cut elements and stickers. 





I fussy cut an information block from a pattern paper, layered it on top of a different pattern paper adhered it using mounting foam tape.


As a final touch I added rhinestones and glitter paste.



I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time!

-Emmy

BoBunny supplies:
Pattern Paper: Jungle Life, Animals, Atrium, Giraffe, Habitat, Wildlife, Spieces / Jungle Life
Noteworthy: Jungle Life
12x12" Stickers: Jungle Life
Craft Dies: Picture This
Double Dot Glitter Paste: Emerald, Sugar
Double Dot Jewels: Aqua, Citrus
Double Dot Jewels & Brads: Emerald
Double Dot Flourish Jewels: Chocolate
Stickable Stencils: Serenity

American Crafts supplies: 
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Runner
Sticky Thumb Dimensional Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment