Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Cards: Stamping with BoBunny Stamps by Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends,

  I am not a skilled stamper but I do like to have stamps in my stash. I need to use them more often, so this time I thought it would be great to make something with them.

Butterfly_Cards_Summer_Mood_Elena_Image1.JPG

Since I was not sure if I am good in coloring, so I stamped the butterflies images on the patterned paper. I used the paper sheet from Summer Mood collection. It has the flowers pattern and a few colors , so it was easy to make the butterflies look like rich in colors.

Butterfly_Cards_Summer_Mood_Elena_Image2.JPG

So no one can guess that I didn't make the coloring at all. Great tip if you are not sure in your coloring skills.

Butterfly_Cards_Summer_Mood_Elena_Image3.JPG


Actually I stamped several images of butterflies in different size with Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set, and then cut them out.

Butterfly_Cards_Summer_Mood_Elena_Image4.JPG

I foam mounted the butterflies on my cards and topped them with the pink jewels

Butterfly_Cards_Summer_Mood_Elena_Image5.JPG


Butterfly_Cards_Summer_Mood_Elena_Image6.JPG

Fot the background of my cards I used bold dot  papers from 6x6 Paper pad, fuchsia and yellow - always a perfect combo for bright summer cards.

Butterfly_Cards_Summer_Mood_Elena_Image7.JPG

Hope you have liked my cards and you will give a try with stamping too.

Butterfly_Cards_Summer_Mood_Elena_Image8.JPG


BoBunny Products used:

Patterned Paper: Summer Mood/ Summer Mood, Wonderful, Dots;
Summer Mood 6x6 Paper Pad
 Double Dot : Bold & Bright 6x6 Paper Pad
 Layered Chipboard Stickers: Summer Mood
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses
Jewels: Think Pink


American Crafts Products:
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment