Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Imagination Layout with Land of Wonder

Hello everyone! Is Marilyn here to share with you a layout that I made using the beautiful Land of Wonder collection.



 This paper is one of my favorite from the collection , I love the tea cups with the butterflies.  I started adding more textures on the background with the Circular Textures stamp and the Color Wheel Ink . I also dyed a piece of cheesecloth with the same color ink.


This is a fun photo of me and this adorable cat that I took in a recent trip to Maryland .  I cut a doily in black cardstock with the Mandalay Die and put it behind the picture. This collection has beautiful die cuts that I used to make layers behind the photo and to embellish my page.



I added some brads and made the title using one die cut with one chipboard from the collection.

I adhered the die cuts with foam dots to give dimension and provide interesting details.

My last step was adding black paint splatters. I hope it inspires you to create something fun. Thank you so much for stopping by...until next time!
Marilyn

Pattern Papers: Land of Wonder-Adventures, Curiosity
Layered Chipboard: Land of Wonder
Sticker: Land of Wonder
Noteworthy: Land of Wonder
Brads: Land of Wonder
Die: Mandalay Die
Stamp: Circular Textures
Color Wheel- Vicky Boutin
American Craft: Black cardstock
Sticky Thumb Dimensional Dot




3 comments:

  1. I thought I had commented; but what I wanted to say was that this is a really nice layout! So many wonderful details! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is creative and imaginative! Love that you had opportunity to use this fabulous photo!!

    ReplyDelete