Friday, September 21, 2018

Welcome Fall: Layout with Solange Marques

Hello everyone! It's Solange Marques here!

Today I will share with you a layout using the Sunshine Bliss collection. I used fall colors in this layout.

I used a picture of my grandchildren five years ago. I look at this photo and see how they grew.  I have wonderful memories of this autumn day, the leaves covered the ground and I love stay with my grandchildren!


I've used leaves BoBunny stamps on Sunshine Bliss papers and I cut them out.

I used a lot of layers with the papers and the leaves:



I've distressed the photo:


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Euphoria, Inspiration, Serene, Happiness/ Sunshine Bliss
Noteworthy: Sunshine Bliss
Stickers: Sunshine Bliss Combo Stickers
Stamps:Falling Leaves Clear Stamps

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout! Welcome fall! For me fall arrives with Halloween!

    ReplyDelete