Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Cards: Beautifully Brisk Fall Cards with Marilyn

Hello everyone! Marilyn here with you today to share a couple of cards that I created using the Beautifully Brisk collection.


I love the colors of this collection and made layers using different pattern papers. I cut these cards 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inches.


My inspiration for this card was the fall in love sentiment so I traced and cut a heart on the blue paper. I distressed with the scissor all the edges to achieve the vintage look.

I cut out a few leaves from the papers and adhered them with foam dot to add dimension. I added some jewels, hearts and piece of cheesecloth to give the textures.

 I used the heart that I cut from the previous card as my focal point. I distressed all the edges with the scissor and  adhered in both corners some leaves, images and die cut pieces with foam dot.

I adhered the layered chipboard over the heart, it gives a nice dimension and isn't too bulky. I added some jewels in both corners to create a balance in the card.
It is always easy to create using the different embellishments from each collection. I used the chipboards, jewels, die cuts and brads.

I hope these card inspire you today! Thanks for stopping by...until next time!!xxx
Marilyn

Bo Bunny products:
Pattern Papers- Beautifully Brisk- Autumn, memories, bright, colorful, gratitude
Layered chipboard- Beautifully Brisk
Stickers- Beautifully Brisk
Brads- Beautifully Brisk
Jewels- Double Dot Mocha

American Craft:
American Crafts- Permanent Tape Runner
American Crafts- Foam Dimensional Dots

1 comment: