Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Potion Box with Denise

Hello BoBunny Fans

I was inspired by the patterned papers from Land of Wonder and really wanted to use the little bottles, so a potion box sprung to mind and was what I created, for a Halloween theme.
I had a little note box, which I altered with paste, paints and bits.

Land of Wonder_Potion Box_Denise_30 Oct 01

I fussy cut some of the trees from the patterned paper and added them to spider web crackle paste design, along with other bits and pieces.

I used metal beads and black beads to add texture and look like weird and wonderful eggs, along with the purple bloom and gauze.

Land of Wonder_Potion Box_Denise_30 Oct 02

Here's a look at the inside and the potion bottles.

I used old food colouring bottles which I had put away for something special and altered them with black pearlesecent and fussy cut bits, noteworthy bits and metal elements.

Land of Wonder_Potion Box_Denise_30 Oct 03

I used the "Relax & Enjoy" noteworthy piece on the inside, which is a little play on words, especially when drinking a potion!!

Land of Wonder_Potion Box_Denise_30 Oct 04

I added this layered chipboard piece to the back of the box, which was perfect and the perfect size too.

Land of Wonder_Potion Box_Denise_30 Oct 05

I really had fun creating this little potion box and contents, just in time for Halloween. I will whip up some potions and create magic! This witch is ready to trick and treat!!

Have a super magical day
Denise x

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Hearts, Adventures, Land of Wonder, Imagination / Land of Wonder
Noteworthy: Land of Wonder
Layered Chipboard: Land of Wonder
Jewels: Black Flourish
Pearlescent: Licorice
Black Crackle Paste
Blossoms: Plum Pansy



6 comments:

  1. Ooohh I love this Denise! Such a fun project and so cool too!! Love the inside .. the potion bottles look awesome .. and the outside of the box is brilliant!! An amazing Halloween project beautifully contrived!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Margaret! ;-) Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated! ;-)

      Delete