Monday, October 15, 2018

Using Circles: Beautifully Brisk Layout with Angela

Hello scrappy friends! Angela here with you today with another layout featuring Beautifully Brisk collection and this week blog theme: Using Circles. 
Fall is my favorite season, maybe because I was born in October as well as the sweet lady in the picture of the layout; maybe because of the goldish shades of nature in this period of the year. Whatever the reason, Beautifully Brisk is a jubilation of warm Fall colors. 
The scrapbook page I created is based on a big circle that I hand stitched in the center of the paper to make the base of a big wreath.

Beautifully_Brisk_Layout_Angela_Oct18_01

To create the page I started from the circle that I hand stitched using an orange thread. Then, I started building the wreath. Beautifully Brisk collection has got many patterned papers perfect to fussy cut. I fussy cut the leaves of the wreath from the paper called Autumn and I adhered them on the layout using my hot glue gun to save time.

Beautifully_Brisk_Layout_Angela_Oct18_02

I placed the picture of me and my friend Mariella at the bottom right of the page, I matted the photo and stitched a few sticker words directly on it. To give brightness, I added jewels and a cute fawn chipboard with glitter accents.

Beautifully_Brisk_Layout_Angela_Oct18_03

I used glitter letter stickers in copper color for the title and I arranged them along the stitched circle so that the words keep a round shape. As a finishing touch I splattered Gold Glimmer Spray and Chocolate Pearlescents dots all around the circle wreath.

Beautifully_Brisk_Layout_Angela_Oct18_04

Thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope you like my page and if you'd like to give it a try, you can find the list of supplies I used here below.

Love,
NG

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Beautifully Brisk/Autumn, Season, Foliage, Vibrant
Noteworthy: Beautifully Brisk
Stickers: Beautifully Brisk
Layered Chipboard: Beautifully Brisk
Thickers: Beautifully Brisk glitter letter stickers
Jewels: Chocolate Jewels
Pearlescents: Chocolate
Glimmer Spray: Gold


2 comments:

  1. Love this layout! The leaf wreath is beautiful, and the way you placed the title is perfect!

    ReplyDelete