Thursday, October 18, 2018

Using Circles: Land of Wonder Layout with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here with you today to share another layout I created using the amazing "Land of Wonder" collection from BoBunny!


For my background I used a pattern paper from the Land of Wonder collection. I added the white dimensional pattern using texture paste and a stickable stencil. Once the paste has dried, I distressed its edges and started arranging my design.


Because of this week's theme, I cut my pictures as circles and layered them on a slightly large circles made of Double Dot Cardstock. Then I fussy cut circle embellishments from pattern paper and added pre-cut images from the Noteworthy pack. 



I added stickers and layered chipboard to my design as well. 



Then I added paper flowers and rhinestone swirls to decorate my page.



As a final touch I added red glittery brads and red rhinestones.



BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattern Paper: Drink Me, Hearts / Land of Wonder
Noteworthy: Land of Wonder
Stickers: Land of Wonder
Brads: Land of Wonder
Layered Chipboard: Land of Wonder
Blossoms: Plum Purple Daisy
Double Dot Jewels: 
Double Dot Brads: Ruby Red
Double Dot Cardstock: Wild Berry Vintage
Jewels: Licorice 
Stickable Stencils: Lots of Love

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Texture paste



1 comment: