Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Yuletide Christmas Cards with Elena

When talking about Christmas Cards it seems that you couldn't get them enough by hand this particular time of the Year.
Each and every summer I tell myself it's time to start Christmas preparations , but it's difficult to start when it is not cold outside, isn't it?

Yuletide_Carol_Cards_Elena_Dec18_01.jpg

So today I've got one more set of Christmas Greeting cards I made using Yuletide Carol collection

Yuletide_Carol_Cards_Elena_Dec18_02.jpg

While creating my cards I've started with mixing the different paper pieces for my background . It's quite an addictive process, I must to confess. Normally when I do this, I create about 10 cards at least, it's so difficult to stop.

Yuletide_Carol_Cards_Elena_Dec18_03.jpg

and while making the cards you can keep on adding the small pieces until you end up with the perfect balance , on your opinion. But actually it's not easy to do.

Yuletide_Carol_Cards_Elena_Dec18_04.jpg
I 've added the tags, that I cut out from the papers and made them the main focus of my cards.

Yuletide_Carol_Cards_Elena_Dec18_05.jpg

Some of the tags have the greeting, so you don't need any extra of them.

Yuletide_Carol_Cards_Elena_Dec18_06.jpg

This time while adding the flowers I 've mostly hidden them behind the layers and used the only flower for the top since the picture is too cute and feminine. I also topped the flower with the jewel, that is what I have done to the wood snowflakes too.

Yuletide_Carol_Cards_Elena_Dec18_07.jpg

But I like that I used mostly the papers only.

Yuletide_Carol_Cards_Elena_Dec18_08.jpg

For one of my card I used the knitted tiny hat and a brad to fix it to the card.

Yuletide_Carol_Cards_Elena_Dec18_09.jpg

So you might have noticed when using the focus pictures for your cards you can make the cards more simple, or by adding the layers to look them more complicated and busy but yet still cute.

Yuletide_Carol_Cards_Elena_Dec18_10.jpg


Elena

BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Yuletide Carol/ Christmas, Jolly, Advent, Wonderful, Traditional, Kris KringleFestive
Noteworthy: Yuletide Carol
Layered Chipboard: Yuletide Carol
Brads: Yuletide Carol
Blossoms: Wildberry Bouquet
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red, Emerald
Wood Shapes: Snowflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment