Thursday, February 7, 2019

Banner Year Cards with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today. I've prepared a few creative inspirational cards using the amazing Banner Year collection.






For the card base, I used plain white cardstock. I've prepared three 10,5 x 30 cm stripes and then I folded them in two. Using a corner punch I've rounded two of their corners.

Then, using different pattern papers from the collection, I cut off three panels - 10 x 14,5 cm, rounded two of their corners and adhered them on top of the card bases. I added foil accents and splattered some glimmer spray to enrich my backgrounds.





The main focus on my cards are the inspirational quotes from the pattern paper. The whole collection is filled with lovely images and amazing quotes!


To decorate my cards I fussy cut different images from the pattern paper and I used the month as a banner. I added also stickers and die cut shapes from the Noteworthy pack matching the collection. 







As a final touch I added colorful Double Dot rhinestones.







BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattern Paper: January, June, August / Banner Year
Noteworthy: Banner Year
Sticker Sheet: Banner Year
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red, Blue Hues, Citrus
Craft Die: Darling Doily
Foil Transfers: Accents Gold, Filigree Copper

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Corner Punch
White cardstock
Brown Ink pad


1 comment: