Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Valentine's Day Decor: Cards and Garland with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends,

Valentine's Day is just round the corner and I am here to share with you some decor ideas.

Valentine's_Day_Decor_Sweet_Clementine_Elena_01.JPG


I always try to make new things for this special holiday.
This time I tried the new Sweet Clementine collection.

Valentine's_Day_Decor_Sweet_Clementine_Elena_02.JPG

I enjoyed making the paper decor for this day. And made a set of cards, banners and decorated the bottles

Valentine's_Day_Decor_Sweet_Clementine_Elena_03.JPG

I cut out the butterflies from the paper sheet and embellished the empty wine bottles with them.

Valentine's_Day_Decor_Sweet_Clementine_Elena_04.JPG

For the cards I cut out the flowers and arranged the paper layers on my cards

Valentine's_Day_Decor_Sweet_Clementine_Elena_05.JPG

I like the colors this collection has, different shades of pink, red and orange, and faded green.

Valentine's_Day_Decor_Sweet_Clementine_Elena_06.JPG


I also made a banner to decorate the mirror or the wall

Valentine's_Day_Decor_Sweet_Clementine_Elena_07.JPG

I made them using the Banner Punch Board and decorated it slightly with the hearts

Valentine's_Day_Decor_Sweet_Clementine_Elena_08.JPG

and added just a couple of butterflies too.
Enjoy!




BoBunny Supplies used:
 Patterned Paper: Sweet Clementine/ Delight, Bouquet, Butterflies, Enjoy, Memories
Wood Shapes: Hearts

We R Memory Keepers :
Banner Punch Board

No comments:

Post a Comment