Monday, March 18, 2019

Harmony: Layout by Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my first post for March featuring the amazing Harmony collection from BoBunny's newest release.


For my background I used a blueish pattern paper from the Harmony collection. I added the dimensional white layer using a Stickable Stencil and Texture paste.


Then I layered my picture on a slightly bigger panel from Double Dot cardstock and, using mounting foam tape, adhered it on top of a bluish pattern paper from the 6" Paper pad matching the collection. I adhered all the different layers in the middle of my background paper and added a die cut fancy edge at the top and at the bottom of my picture. 


I fussy cut the birds and the flowers from different 12" pattern papers and combined them with the pre cut images from the Noteworthy pack and the Stickers sheet. Using them I assembled the flower edges on both sides of my picture.




For my title I used letters from the Tickers Alphabet matching the Harmony collection. I decorated it with fussy cut paper dragonflies.


As a final touch I added rhinestones, pearls, shimmering brads and sparkling flourishes.







BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Harmony
Pattern Paper: Petals, In the Air, Harmony / Harmony
Noteworthy: Harmony
Sticker Sheet: Harmony
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Harmony
Brads: Harmony
Thickers: Harmony
Double Dot Jewels: Blue Hues, Citrus
Double Dot Jewels Swirls: Glaze
Double Dot Cardstock: Sugar
Craft Die: Congratulations Card
Stickable Stencil: Flower Power

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Texture Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment