Sunday, April 7, 2019

Easter Cards with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing a few Easter cards I created using BoBunny's cutest Easter collection - Cottontail together with the very beautiful Harmony collection from their newest release.





For the card bases I used 12" cardstock. I cut off two 20 x 15 stripes and fold them in two. For the first card I used a frame from the Noteworthy pack and fussy cut images from different pattern papers.


For the sentiment, I used stickers from the sticker sheet matching the collection.


As a final touch I added rhinestones and pearls. I also used glitter and glossy medium on some of the images to make them pop. 



I created the layers for my second card using lace cardstock, crafting die and pattern paper. Before adhering them on top of the card base, I inked their edges with brown ink.


I fussy cut flowers and Easter eggs from pattern paper and adhered them using mounting foam tape. 



I stamped the word EASTER using clear stamps and pink ink. Once the ink has dried, I filled it in with pinkish Pearlescent pen.


As a final touch I added a fussy cut dragon fly from the Harmony collection, glitter paste and glossy medium.




BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattern Paper: Festive, Bunnies, Hippity Hop / Cottontail
Pattern Paper: Harmony / Harmony
Noteworthy: Cottontail
Sticker Sheet: Cottontail
Double Dot Jewels: Pink Jewels, Citrus
Double Dot Lace: Sugar, Maize
Pearlescents: Tutu
Glitter Paste: Sugar
Clear Stamps: Eggcellent
Craft Die: Congratulations Card

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
American Crafts 12x12 Cardstock pack - White
Vicki Boutin - Ink Pads - Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment