Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Celebrating Freedom Layout with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my second post for May featuring the astonishing Celebrating Freedom collection from BoBunny's newest release.




For my background I used two different pattern papers - Celebrating Freedom and Patriotic. Using a Stickable Stencil and Texture Paste I added white dimensional pattern onto the Celebrating Freedom pattern paper. Once the paste has dried, I added prealy accents using Pearlescents Sugar.


I cut off a 14 x 30.5 cm stripe from the Patriotic pattern paper. Using silver Foil accents I added the stars pattern to two of its corners. Then I distressed its edges and adhered it on top of the other pattern paper using mounting foam tape.


I layered my picture on a slightly larger panel pattern paper from the paper pad.


To decorate my page I used chipboard stickers, layered stickers and different pre-cut embellishments from the Noteworthy pack matching the collection.




To create the banner under my picture, I used pre-cut embellishments from the Noteworthy pack, stickers and red sparkling washi tape.


As a finishing touch I added different colored rhinestones and pearls, rhinestone swirls and a few of the amazing brads matching the collection.


I hope you enjoyed today's post! Come back soon for more inspirational projects from our design team!




BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Celebrating Freedom
Pattern Paper:  Constitution, Liberty, Patriotic, Blessed, Freedom / Celebrating Freedom
Noteworthy: Celebrating Freedom
Sticker Sheet: Celebrating Freedom
Paper Pad: Celebrating Freedom
Chipboard Stickers: Celebrating Freedom
Layered Chipboard: Celebrating Freedom
Washi Tape: Celebrating Freedom
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red, Blue Hues
Double Dot Brads: Ruby Red
Stickable Stencil: Summertime
Foil Transfers: Accents Silver
Pearlescents: Sugar

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Vicki Boutin - Ink Pads - Blue
Texture Paste

1 comment: