Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Layering with Black Paper Layout

Hi everyone!
Today I want to share with you a layout I made with layering different papers and using a black background. Usually I always use white cardstock for the background but I wanted the colors of the papers to pop a little bit more so with black background I think it did.

Made a layout with my mom from 2016 when we celebrated midsummer in sweden. Think this picture of here is great!
I used the sweet clementine collection and some white gesso together with some other products from the collection. see the list below!

You can also find a process video for this layout on BoBunnys youtube chanel.

I hope you will enjoy it.





BoBunny products:
Sweet clementine collection
Sweet clementine noteworthy item #7310439
White gesso

Other products:
Black cardstock
Thickers ac sweet clementine 7310441

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment