Sunday, June 9, 2019

Fussy Cutting with Stamps and Dies

Hi Crafty Friends!!

Here is Elisa from Italy and today I want to share with my my new Layout, made with the Celebrating Freedom collection!!

This year in Italy we had a very rainy (and quite cold) Spring. At the end of May, we had a sunny Sunday morning and I decided to take some pictures! "Waiting for Summer" was the perfect title for this picture: white skin, cotton sweater... I can't wait to wear t-shirts and flip-flops!!





While I was working on this project I had a lot of fun with fussy cutting, layering and mixing different materials! Let's have a look together:


How I created the sentiment: I put some blue mirrored washi tape on a piece of cardstock and covered it completely. I used it for die cutting the letters with Triple Play Alpha Die.
I used the Inline Clear Stamp for the word "FOR": stamping and fussy cutting :)

Fussy cutting again: flowers, pinwheels and yes... the entire square blue layer behind the picture.

I used the resin yellow stars and the gold glittered stars from the layered chipboards.

Again flowers and pinwheels

Here you can see all the eyelets and the white string passing through them.

Another point of view

The right lower corner with the same element I used in the main part of the layout.


BoBunny Supplies:
Celebrating Freedom 12x12 pad
Celebrating Freedom Resin Star
Celebrating Freedom Layered Chipboard
Celebrating Freedom Washi Tape
Celebrating Freedom Noteworthy
Dark Denim Lace
Triple Play Alpha Die
Inline Alpha Clear Stamp

Other Supplies:
WRMK Brass Eyelets
AC Sticky Thumb


Hope you enjoy this project!!
Till next time!


3 comments:

  1. Love this layout - so bright and cheerful! I love how you fussy cut the blue and white square paper! and thanks for the tip on using washi tape for the letters - I have tons of washi that I hardly ever use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret!! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!!

      Delete