Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Hello Summer Layout with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my second post for June featuring the astonishing Celebrating Freedom collection from BoBunny's newest release. We are all looking forward to the summer here on BoBunny's blog and that's why I decided to create a layout with my favourite picture from our last summer holiday!


For my background I used two different pattern papers - Watermelon and Constitution. I cut off 5 cm from two sides of the Constitution pattern paper, distressed its edges using a paper piercing tool and a paper distresser and adhered it on top of the Watermelon pattern paper as shown.


To create the layers under my picture I used various 12" pattern papers and pattern papers from the Paper pad matching the collection. Before adhered the different layers together with mounting foam tape, I inked their edges.


For the flower cluster next to my photograph I used a die cut images from the Noteworthy pack and layered chipboard embellishments. I added extra yellow rhinestones to make the images more sparkling.



For my title I used a chipboard piece, which I decorated with yellow rhinestones.


To finish off my design I added fussy cut banners and images and more colorful rhinestones.



I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Come back soon as we will be posting more inspirational project featuring BoBunny's newest collections!




BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Celebrating Freedom
Pattern Paper:  Watermelon, Constitution, Patriotic, Blessed / Celebrating Freedom
Noteworthy: Celebrating Freedom
Sticker Sheet: Celebrating Freedom
Paper Pad: Celebrating Freedom
Chipboard Stickers: Celebrating Freedom
Layered Chipboard: Celebrating Freedom
Washi Tape: Celebrating Freedom
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red, Citrus

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Vicki Boutin - Ink Pads - Red

No comments:

Post a Comment