Saturday, June 15, 2019

Pinwheel Scrapbook Layout with Angela

Hello BoBunny friends! Angela here with you today with a brand new layout featiring Celebrating Freedom collection.

Celebrating_Freedom_Layout_Angela_Jun13_01.jpg

This collection is perfect for my photo, it has the same colors of my city soccer team, Bologna FC. As you can see from the layout pic, my son and my hubby are wearing t-shirts in red and blue. They are big supporters of the team and often go to see the soccer matches at the stadium.

Celebrating_Freedom_Layout_Angela_Jun13_02.jpg

This week theme on the BoBunny blog is fussy cutting and I love this! I decided to fussy cut the little pinwheels of the Pinwheel paper from the collection to create some banners.

Celebrating_Freedom_Layout_Angela_Jun13_03.jpg

I started from a watercolor paper where I created a watercolor background with Distress Oxide in red and blue. I used the technique of wet on wet, where you wet the paper first with clear water and then color it. 

Celebrating_Freedom_Layout_Angela_Jun13_04.jpg

Then, I drew the banner lines with a pencil and punched holes every half centimeters along those lines. 

Celebrating_Freedom_Layout_Angela_Jun13_05.jpg

Last I hand stitched the banners with threads in blue, white and pink, to keep the same color scheme. On the stitch I attached the pinwheels I previously fussy cut to complete the banner. 

Celebrating_Freedom_Layout_Angela_Jun13_06.jpg

To embellish the layout, I created a cluster of elements beside the photo. There are so many beautiful die cuts and chipboard in the collection and some resin stars too.

Celebrating_Freedom_Layout_Angela_Jun13_07.jpg

For the layering I created under the photo, I used the 6x8 paper pad of  Celebrating Freedom collection, where the patterns are smaller than the 12x12 papers. 

Celebrating_Freedom_Layout_Angela_Jun13_08.jpg

The letters of the title are in glitter foam, that gives a bit of sparkling to the layout and are from an old BoBunny collection. Nevertheless, they perfectly match the color combo of the layout.

Celebrating_Freedom_Layout_Angela_Jun13_09.jpg

That's all for today. Thank You for stopping by. I hope you liked my project and feel inspired to create with BoBunny Celebrating Freedom collection.

Love,
Angela



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: 12x12 Celebrating Freedom Pinwheel
6x8 Celebrating Freedom paper pad
Chipboard: Celebrating Freedom
Noteworthy: Celebrating Freedom
Cardstock Stickers: Celebrating Freedom
Self Adhesive Resin Stars Celebrating Freedom
Stamps: It Is Written

No comments:

Post a Comment