Thursday, July 11, 2019

3 Photo Layout with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends,

Elena here today to share a layout I  made recently!

Creative_Layout_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_July10_1.JPG

I like taking many shots while photographing my kids. That way, I have many options to choose from when going to print!

Creative_Layout_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_July10_2.JPG

So, that's why I used 3 photos for my layout.
I started by coloring my background paper from Bazzil Cardstock with gesso and BoBunny sprays. For a more in depth look at my process, you can check out my video tutorial! :)



Creative_Layout_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_July10_3.JPG

To create the circle, I used WRMK Circle Spin and Trim tool.  To embellish my layout, I mostly used the Chipboard Stickers.

Creative_Layout_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_July10_4.JPG

For the title, I used Thickers from 2 different pack to make it more bright and colorful.

Creative_Layout_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_July10_5.JPG

I added some banners and stripes from the leftovers from my mini album I made with the same collection - Celebrating Freedom. PRO TIP: Make sure to save your scraps. You will always be able to find ways to use them in future projects :)

Creative_Layout_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_July10_6.JPG

Hope you enjoyed my project! Can't wait to see what YOU make with BoBunny Celebrating Freedom.



BoBunny Products used:

Patterned Paper: Celebrating Freedom/ Constitution
6*8 Paper Pad Celebrating Freedom
Noteworthy and Chipboard Stickers - Celebrating Freedom
Cardstock Stickers - Celebrating Freedom

Thickers:
Christmas In the Village, Yuletide Carol

Glimmer Spray:
Frost, Sugar

WRMK:
Circle Spin and Trim Tool

Bazzill Textured Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment