Wednesday, July 24, 2019

BoBunny Boulevard Scrapbook Layout

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my second post for July featuring the astonishing Boulevard collection from BoBunny's newest release. The soft colour palette and the amazing quotes make this collection perfect for any picture you might decide to use!




For my background I used the Boulevard des Romantique pattern paper. Using the clear stamp matching the collection and a brown ink pad, I added extra pattern to the background paper.

To create the layers under my picture, I used various pattern papers. I cut different shapes, inked their edges and adhered them with foam mounting tape to the background paper.


Before adhering the pictures, I distressed their edges. 

I used various per-cut and fussy cut embellishments and stickers to decorate my page. 




For my title I used a foil chipboard sticker word from the Chipboard Stickers sheet matching the collection. 


As a final touch I added Double Dot jewels and flourishes. I wrote the word FUN using foil Thickers Alphabet. 



I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Come back soon as we will be posting more inspirational project featuring BoBunny's newest collections!




BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Boulevard
Pattern Paper:  Boulevard des Romantiques, Boulevard des Paris, Boulevard de France, Boulevard de Belleville, Boulevard d'Amour, Boulevard du Jardin / Boulevard
Noteworthy: Boulevard
Cardstock Stickers: Boulevard
Chipboard Stickers: Boulevard
Layered Chipboard: Boulevard
Washi Tape: Boulevard
Brads: Boulevard
Clear acrylic stamps: Boulevard
Thickers Alpha: Boulevard
Double Dot Jewels: Blue Hues
Double Dot Flourish Jewels: Blue Hues

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - brown

No comments:

Post a Comment