Saturday, August 17, 2019

Boulevard Twist and Pop Card

Hi everyone!

It´s Malin here and today I want to share with you a dimensional card I have made using the Boulevard collection. As I have said before i just LOVE this gorgeous collection. So nice to use for so many different projects I think.

Today I made a twist and pop card, I really like when it pops up when you open the card and you can decorate it just as you want, with pictures, with texts or photos. Just use the imagination!
For kids you can also do a little "series" in the different boxes.



For my card there is some flowers and butterflies and in one of the boxes there will be a photo of the person that is celebrated.
I hope you will like it.








I have been using:
Boulevard paper collection
Boulevard noteworthy #7310591
Boulevard stickers #7310590
Boulevard thickers #7310599
All occasion sentiments dies #731054
Frosting jewels #10207766
Adventure icons stamps #7310251
Butterfly kisses stamp #12105027

Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment