Friday, August 23, 2019

Washi Tape Cards with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends, it's Elena's turn to bring you some ideas on how to use washi tape for your projects.


Well, I have started using it in my projects just recently and I like the possibilities it provides.


My favorite one is to add the details with them on the cards or tags.

For my cards I used just one paper sheet from Boulevard collection, a few tickers and washi tapes only.


The simplest way is just to add the stripe of it  and you can notice it alters the card differently.


You can make the banners, just playing with the size of them.


After you have organised the main parts of your card, just add the thin stripes around.


Gold, Silver or Glitter always look great for this purpose.



You can notice how the full look is changing.


Playing with the thin. medium and large sizes you can get the variety for changing.


I've added the jewels to make the focus on the strips.








BoBunny Products used:
Patterned Paper: Boulevard/ De Paris
Stickers: Boulevard
Washi Tape: Boulevard
Noteworthy: Boulevard
Jewels: Ruby Red, Tuxedo

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I don't use my washi nearly enough - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete