Thursday, September 12, 2019

Altered Chipboard Frame with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends, today is Elena here with you to share the Chipboard Frame I\ve made recently.

Altered_Frame_Something_Splendid_Elena_Sep_12_01.JPG

To create it I used Oval Ornate Chipboard Frame by BoBunny, that I covered first with Crackle primer and then with Licorice Glitter Paste.

Altered_Frame_Something_Splendid_Elena_Sep_12_02.JPG

To embellish it I used not new but very beautiful Something Splendid collection.

Altered_Frame_Something_Splendid_Elena_Sep_12_03.JPG

I added the flowers from different packs, fussy cut the Lady's silhouette and put many of jewels and rhinestones.

Altered_Frame_Something_Splendid_Elena_Sep_12_04.JPG

I also die cut the clock frame and topped it on a layered chipboard piece.

Altered_Frame_Something_Splendid_Elena_Sep_12_05.JPG

You can check my video process here:






BoBunny Products used:
Oval Ornate Chipboard Frame
Patterned Paper: Something Splendid/  AttagGirl, Copacetic
Layered Chipboard: Something Splendid
Dies: Tick Tock 
Flowers: Denim Blue Dahlia, Clover Dahlia
Jewels: Blue Hues
Jewel Flourishes: Blue Hues

Mixed Media Products:
Crackle Primer, Licorice Glitter Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment